Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Delicious & Nutritious

My keen Mommy senses alerted me this morning that Reese was eating something, and I knew I hadn't given her anything at that time. I looked a little more closely and it appeared she was actually licking something off her finger. Uh oh.

"Reese, what are you eating," I casually asked.

"Pepper," she replied.

Now as gross as that sounds, she was sitting by the TV in the living room, which is not normally where our pepper shaker is stored....so I peered over her shoulder, and, sure enough, there was an undeniable finger sized trail right through the DUST on the entertainment center.

"REESE!!! That's not pepper.....you ate DUST!"

I decided to look on the bright side of all of this.....Reese, our child who never eats anything, apparently likes dust.....hey, it's cheap, and there's certainly enough to go around at our house! (Honey, I found one way to cut back on our grocery bill....)

2 comments:

Margo said...

Dust...I might try it out on my oldest. He doesn't eat enough to keep a gnat alive!

Anonymous said...

Dust...it's better than some other alternatives

Site Meter