Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Letter From Home

Dear Daddy-

I cannot believe you left me for a week in this house all by myself surrounded by a bunch of WOMEN!!! I don't know how much more of this I can take. The mood swings, the indecision, the color PINK...it's all making my head spin. Hurry home for some manly bonding time. Here's just a little bit of what I've been subjected to....



I'm forced to take a bath with the girls because you're not here for Mommy to throw me into the shower with. And she says if she bathes us all separately she won't have time to do anything else.


I figured the day would come when my big sisters decided I was a fun real live baby doll for them to dress up. They made me smile for this picture. Believe you me, I wasn't actually enjoying being dressed up in this pink hat.


There are certain perks to being the man of the house, however....I took your seat at the head of the table. Mommy laughed because she said I had food on my face just like you do sometimes.


I was forced to participate in PJ movie night. We cuddled on the couch and watched "Santa Claus is Coming to Town". If word about this gets out on the streets (a.k.a. church nursery), I'll never live it down. I didn't even get a single piece of popcorn out of the deal. (Although I tried my darndest).

Oh dear...Mommy just ran upstairs to get the nail polish. I'd better make this quick so I can start "crying" for her to put me to bed early. Come home soon so we can lounge around in your leather recliner and smoke stogies. I think instead of "Hush Little Baby" tonight, I'll ask Mommy to appropriately sing "Rescue Me".

Love, Tate

p.s. Mommy is talking silly talk and saying something about you being gone next week too. Say it ain't so.....
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tater Tot-- I'll rescue you soon. However, I think if I took you with me you would soon be looking for your mommy's loving touch. We'll try and steal some time on the recliner as soon as I get back but I have a feeling your sisters may try and crowd you out. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Margo said...

Kristen, these photos are too adorable. Your kids are beautiful.

How are you managing all alone? I'd be all bent out of shape, and I only have 2 kids!

Kristen said...

Thanks Margo! (I wish I could take pictures half as well as you can though).

The week really went smoothly (much to my surprise). I keep meaning to post about it, but of course, I HAVEN'T HAD ANY TIME! :)

Site Meter