Wednesday, April 23, 2008

More Soccer Fun

That's right... you are going to have to endure soccer tales and pictures through the month of May. They are exciting times around here.

Reese made her first goal! I had to turn the picture into black & white because in color, it was just too blurry. Hey, it's difficult to take a steady shot when you are jumping up and down screaming.
 


This is how David and the younger tots chose to pass the time while Reese was getting her team pictures taken. I kept yelling, "NOT SO HIGH!!" but then would snap a quick picture on the sly.
 

 


Everybody now...I believe I can fly...I believe I can touch the sky... or my personal favorite...You raise me up...when I am on your shoulders.... Good luck getting through the rest of the day without humming either one of those tunes.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Site Meter