Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Reasonings by Reese ("Reese"onings)

*Reese is VERY into princesses right now and is always dressing up like one, complete with a princess hat, beautiful jewels...the works. During one of these times, I was admiring some of her jewelry and commented, "You know Reese, diamonds are a girls' best friend." She thought about this intently for a few seconds and then replied, "But Mommy, diamonds can't talk."

*This afternoon as Reese was in "Princess Mode" she was chasing Drue around the house yelling, "Druebie...come here...I need someone to kiss."

*A few weeks ago Reese and I got to giggling about something on the couch. I happened to be holding Tate at the time and when we had collected ourselves she explained, "Tate can't laugh yet because he doesn't have any teeth."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing that you remember exactly what she says,,,in my Kindergarten room a kid would say something really cute and I would think....wow that was soooo cute and then 5 minutes later I can't remember exactly what they said.......short memory.

Kids are so cute......sometimes.

Site Meter