Monday, February 05, 2007

Birthday Wishes

Today is David's birthday! I dug through some pictures of him as a young lad and found these two cute ones. During a Bible Study my first semester at college, we were told to write out a list of traits/qualities we wanted to look for in our future spouse. David and I started dating during my second semester there and years later, when I stumbled across that list I made....he fit every single characteristic on my paper! (Maybe by the time our wedding anniversary rolls around this summer, I will have found the list again, and will post it).

8 1/2 years of marriage and 3 kids later, he's the love of my life and the man I want to spend the next 50 or 60 birthdays with! You are a wonderful, supportive husband, and an involved, hands-on, patient father.

Warning: Corny captions to follow....(but the pictures are adorable)

You're a great "catch" David! (You can easily see where Reese gets her head full of blond curls from!)



I love you in the good times and the "baaaaaaad" times (although, knock on wood, we really haven't had too many "baaaaaaaaad" times)!


Happy Birthday David! WE LOVE YOU!! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crap Reese is a spitting image of her father....

Site Meter