Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Bunny Came!

My sister text messaged me this morning and said, "HE IS RISEN...have you? Get up and start enjoying this glorious day! May you all have a wonderful & blessed Easter."

To which I texted back, "Some of us rose at 5:45am and were put back to bed!". Ahem...Tate. Little stinker.

I half thought the Easter Bunny was going to bypass the Hollaway house this year the way Tate cried and carried on when they went to visit him a few weeks ago. (I will scan the picture in and post it.)
 


I LOVE the way toddlers crouch down with their whole body to pick something up off the floor. Drue still does it from time to time, but Reese has outgrown it. Precious.
 


S-T-R-E-T-C-H! Drue spied the orange egg on top of the mantle and went all the way down the length of the fireplace like this trying to find it with her little hand calling for it..."Orange egg? Orange egg?".
 


Reese with her egg loot on the couch. Again, the little coordinator. "Drue, I'll put my pile here, you put yours over there.." and so on and so forth.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Site Meter