Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Move Over Al Gore

Movie times.

Restaurant menus.

Hilarious You Tube videos of baby pandas sneezing.

The kids know we use the computer to look up just about everything.

Even secrets to video games. Yes, I am a nerd.

And when I need to figure out secrets to New Super Mario Bros for the Wii, I look it up online. I have already beat the game once. (See above quote about being a nerd).

Now I am having to play through a second time to collect all the star coins to unlock more levels. Ugh.

Anyway, I played for a few minutes tonight while the kids were watching and I got stuck. I couldn't figure out where the last blasted star coin was in the level.

"Well, you could always look on the computer," Drue suggested. "The computer knows everything!".

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Because God made it!".

1 comment:

david said...

She is a cutie!

Now about being a Nerd...you beat the game TWICE!

Site Meter