Friday, March 02, 2007

Hurry Up Spring!


There are a disproportionate number of pictures of Tate because while we were at the little park by our house, Reese and Drue made instant friends with another little girl there and I didn't think her mother would appreciate some unkempt stranger taking pictures of her child.


David met us at the park after he got off work. He initially drove right past us with me waving wildly trying to get his attention. (Another reason for the other mother to give me strange looks). It was starting to get a bit chilly so I wanted to head home with Tate. David was appalled that I buckled him into the girls' PINK car, but Tate rather enjoyed himself! Perhaps a career with Mary Kay in his in future.


Less than 45 minutes after we came inside, all "hail" broke loose complete with thunder, lightning, the works....

1 comment:

Margo said...

he makes pink look good!

Site Meter