Friday, September 29, 2006

Celebration Time

Here are some pictures of Drue's birthday celebrations. Weeks ago I started asking her what kind of birthday party she wanted. Each time I asked, she would enthusiastically say, "MELMO POTTY!!" which translated to.....ELMO PARTY!! So, that's exactly what she got.



I couldn't wait to get home from work last night so I could wish her a Happy Birthday since she was still sawing logs when I left that morning. I came up the stairs and excitedly said, "Happy Birthday Drue!!". And she just as excitedly replied, "Happy Birthday Mommy!!".

We went to Chuck-E-Cheese for supper. It is the perfect combination of her two favorite pasttimes....eating....and playing. Reese sat down for 2 seconds to eat some sausage of her pizza and was off again. Drue kept hollering, "Reesie....come eat!". When she realized her sister probably wasn't coming back to the table, she scooted over, grabbed the plate, and said, "I eat Reesie's". That's our girl......

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Site Meter