Monday, September 11, 2006

New 'Do's & New Boots

The youth of our church are trying to raise money to help dig wells in Zambia so the people there can have pure water. One of the ladies who works with the youth, is also a hairdresser, and donated her services on Saturday. All the money she raised that day went to the pure water cause. So we signed up our two scraggly haired darlings. Here is a "before" picture of them. I took a bunch of these because this was Drue's first haircut and I was afraid we'd never see her curls again.


And here they are "after". Drue did keep her curls, but the lady said she wasn't sure if this would always be the case.


Evidently Drue had enough of all the picture taking, or Reese looked at her the wrong way, or something, because she lashed out. So much for sweet family picture time....


When I'm out shopping, I inevitably see cute items I want to get for the kids. Since my last name isn't Rockefeller, however, I usually just admire these items then go on my merry way. I couldn't pass up these ladybug boots the other day at Target though. I will definitely get my money's worth out of these since I doubt the girls will be taking them off any time soon.....

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Site Meter