Sunday, January 14, 2007

Love my Little "Linus"

Folks, I have me my very own thumb-suckin', blankie lovin', cuddly little man.....and I LOVE HIM TO PIECES!


The blankie has to have a "lovie" or silky edge for him to get his chubby little fingers around and pull it close to his face and then POP goes his tiny thumb.


Any old silky blankie will do. Oftentimes, he will spy one of the girls' across the room and make a beeline for it.


The picture of sweetness!


And when you see him on TV someday, giving his State of the Union address....look closely at his suit pocket....it most likely won't be his starchy hankie hanging out the top....it will probably be a corner of one of his original "lovies". Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww is he redheaded? He is adorable.

Kristen said...

Thanks Heather! Yes, he's our little redhead (for now anyway....my kids' hair likes to change colors on us). :)

Margo said...

That's the perfect word, adorbale!!

Site Meter