Monday, September 17, 2007

A Star Spangled Evening

CUTE- realizing last night that Tate and I were wearing matching white flag t-shirts to bed.

NOT SO CUTE- realizing at 3am that Tate and I were wearing matching white flag t-shirts as I was preparing to whisk him off to the ER due to breathing difficulties and croup.

I quickly dashed upstairs to put on a different shirt because I didn't want the hospital staff to think we had coordinated our outfits on purpose for our early morning emergency visit. (I had to change out of my pajama pants anyway, so I didn't really waste anymore precious time just throwing on a new shirt as well.)

THE IRONY OF IT ALL- the only other clean t-shirt I could quickly locate in the wee dark hours of the morn was a red flag t-shirt.

My, didn't we look like quite the patriotic pair...

1 comment:

Margo said...

Funny. ;-) I'm glad the little guy is OK.

Site Meter