Monday, March 09, 2009

To Post or Not To Post

***WARNING***This post contains a graphic image, not for the faint of stomach.

This actually happened last Spring sometime and I debated on whether I was going to put it on here or not. Is it too nasty to post on here? Will people think I am crazy? But I came across the picture again today and decided, "Eh, I don't really care. It's a funny memory and I'm posting it."

I had gone out for a walk one evening and as I came back in the front door I could hear excited little voices and giggles coming from the guest bathroom. When they heard the door behind me close, they beckoned me in there, "Mommy! Mommy! Come see this!".

There we were--all five of us crammed in the tiny half bath, when one of my sweet children (whom shall remain nameless at this time) said proudly, "I pooped a heart out...".

 


Never in a million trillion years did I ever envision myself taking a picture of the contents of our toilet.

For weeks afterward, this child would look into the potty after every #2 to see if another heart had been produced...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amanda said...

If only I knew which talented charib produced that!

Anonymous said...

that made me laugh hard......

Site Meter