Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Next Best Thing

I don't even remember how it started.

But a few weeks ago we discovered something else that soothes Tate while he is sucking his thumb...our hair!

The kids like to touch my hair right after I've showered, while it's still wet. It might have started like that. I don't know.

I just don't see how this little guy can get any cuter. Look at his right hand...grasping on to Drue's ponytail.
 


And a back view. Now he has the other ponytail.
 


He used to just reach up and play with my hair if he happened to be sitting next to me. But now he will search me out. Today he came walking in the room with his thumb in his mouth...opening and closing his right hand in the air to let me know he wanted to snuggle and hold my hair.

He can't quite reach my head when he's in the cart during our errands. So I have to bend down sideways sometimes to appease him and try not to crash into anything.

Sunday at church he took turns playing with my hair, then each of the girls'. They were so sweet to bend closer to him as well so he could reach their curls.

I will end with this sweet picture.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Site Meter